Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

"My" Lawyer, Salt Lake City Patent Attorney, Brian Kunzler, Meets With Hartvigsen, Dec. 23, 09

Ron,

I met with Joe Hartvigsen today. I explained the law to him regarding copyrights and our position that neither he, Peter, or the widow has an exclusive right to stop you from using the water turbine design. This stems from the fact that copyright law cannot cover a product like the water turbine that is largely functional and does not have a significant aesthetic component.

I asked him to refrain from stating that you have no right to sell the design. I told him that in turn, I would ask you to refrain from discussing him on-line or contacting him about any right or lack of rights to the design. He seemed reasonable, and I think we can lay this to rest and the two of you can go your separate ways.

Brian

Brian C. Kunzler

Kunzler and McKenzie

8 East Broadway, Suite 600

Salt Lake City, Utah 84111

(O): 801-994-4646 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 801-994-4646

No comments:

Post a Comment