Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

"Nando" on Hartvigsen's "illegal" Watermotors Claim to worldwide Yahoo microhydro Group, March 10, 09


more information…

m : microhydro@yahoogroups.com 2009-03-10 22:32:32.0 • 2009-03-10 22:32:32.0

Re: [microhydro] COPYRIGHT LAW
by Nando











Michael:

I see that you do not understand the law.

Though somebody may have "invented" " designed" "developed" , let's say in this case a spoon for a Turgo Turbine ( done by Gilkes in England in the early 1930 ) -- his spoon lacked certain properties that some others improved and could patent as patentable improvements -- quite common in all the world industries -- some chose instead of a patent to keep their work as a copyright product -- which does not allow the "cloning" of the product .

The Turgo spoons though existing in different form -- several types I have known along my life -- can be copyright to protect against "cloning" Which is what RON Davis have done and initially recognized by him when confronted by Joe Hartvigsen and the owner of the copyright Peter Ruyter agree to allow RON to do the copy by paying a royalty -- which "offended" RON.

It seems by the way you wrote the message that RON is connecting with you -- to call "foul" because it seems that he is not allowed to respond to those things..

I believe you are wrong -- that is RON's cry, because the only thing that RON does is to demand and demand and demand where the Widow Carlsson is-- for sure to harass her to no end -- the way that it seems that has or used to harass Joe Hartvigsen.

Question, somebody should have paid to make the molds to cast the spoons, also the technician to form the physical model to make the molds -- the owner of the molds must have the copyright to those spoons made with those molds .!!!!!!!

RON has not, to this day, responded to direct questions regarding this problem -- He is the spam to Joe -- he used to be to me, but one time, I got a message , I think, from a group from AFRICA and confronted him and called : Pathological Liar and from there on I blocked him from my internet and every time he used another email address, I added it to the blocked and send the emails to a SCUM BAG Folder.

His site watermotor.net still today ( march, 10, 2009, 8:10 AM CDT) has the PURCHASE tab showing that his turbines specify SWEDISH NYLON and SWEDISH BRONZE Spoons.

This is in addition a classical illegal advertisement it is called : BAIT & SWITCH -- because he is not selling the SWEDISH NYLON or BRONZE spoon design -- It seems that he is selling Aluminum Spoons cloned from a SWEDISH Designed Spoon. -- STILL ILLEGAL .

I wonder how many people have been giving the aluminum spoons which is a soft metal, even if silicon is added -- very bad for sites with some head and carrying some sand.

I do not believe that the moderator will not allow RON to respond to the questions -- without always asking for the widow Carlsson.

Widow Carlsson is out of the picture.

RON included me because I was assisting JOE in sending a mechanical counter and I included a cheap DVM as a gift to HIM, the counter donated by Joe -- I was going to visit him when going to Bolivia to assist in his turbine design and to see how his idea of CAMPO NUEVO was to even help him financially, but his shenanigans made me cancel my visit and I told him so --which automatically included me in the problem and feud he chose to generate..

The truth is coming out -- and his behavior is damaging, deeply, his wife dream of CAMPO NUEVO.

Personal defense is done, responding directly to those that present the points and not by ONLY asking about widow Carlsson.

RON , normally, runs to capture those that may indicate a slight position toward him -- reason why I believe he has connected with you .

I assist people freely, and in many cases I have assisted even financially to some that needed --

So, I am clarifying my position and for one, I have been told that the says that I send HATE email all over --THAT is a LIE - I do not waste my time in efforts that do not good to me or my character.

Nando





----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Welch
To: microhydro@yaho...
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:38 AM
Subject: Re: [microhydro] COPYRIGHT LAW


Hi Nando. I am sure that you believe you are right.

What *I* personally find dubious is that there was a "creation of an original work." (note: dubious is different than "wrong." Like those that say they "know" god exists, I do not believe you can "know" that the Swedish spoons were an "original work." Like true believers around the world, you are taking a leap of faith.)

I do know that you can't just take an already existing thing, spit polish it, and call it an original work. The next person has every right in the world to use their own spit on a copy, even if it burnishes it.

BTW, apparently Ron is not allowed by the list owner to respond to these things -- for whatever reason -- I am not passing judgement on those reasons. But it is quite obvious that anti-Rons are frequent posters here without Ron's personal defense.

Like I said before, it takes a leap of faith to throw in with either side in this feud.

Nando wrote at 04:50 PM 3/9/2009:

>Group:
>
>This is a basic analysis. The infringer RON was " willful" !!!!!
>
>I found this link that I think is quite logical to send due to what is happening right now in the group.
>
>NOTICE that the BENE CONVENTION allows : "after the transfer of the said rights", the author shall have the right to claim authorship of the work .
>
>It does not matter if the Carlsson have died or not and there is another owner of such copyright -- notice as well -- the damages .
>
>It is time that RON stops witch hunting for the widow Carlsson and have the character to accept that he is wrong and do behave accordingly.
>
>Widow Carlsson hunting is the excuse of RON to continue refusing to accept the truth --
>
>It is RON's Teflon raincoat !!
>
>Another reason why he just asks the same question and NEVER answered a direct question or questions posted to RON.
>
>Nando

Nando, hartvigsen, turgo, wim klunne, brian kunzler, yahoo microhydro, internet fraud, watermotor, ron davis, bolivia, ceramatec, inl, coorstek, turgo turbine peter ruyter, bolivia,
>
>

2 comments:

  1. It appears that the Nando character doesn't understand the difference between a patent and a copyright. I don't know if this is just a problem with using a second language but the difference is illuminating. here's what the United States Patent and Trademark Office has to say on the matter:

    http://www.uspto.gov/trademarks/basics/trade_defin.jsp

    "Trademark, copyright or patent?

    "...Do Trademarks, Copyrights and Patents protect the same things?

    "No. Trademarks, copyrights and patents all differ. A copyright protects an original artistic or literary work; a patent protects an invention. For copyright information, go to http://www.copyright.gov . For patent information, go to http://www.uspto.gov/main/patents.htm ."

    If any of these characters did have a legal patent on the invention, in any country, it would be so simple to prove (just requiring a patent number) they would have already done it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hartvigsen:"..your Turbines are sadly NOT ILLEGAL.." Nov. 25,10

    Thu, November 25, 2010 8:12:59 AM
    Re: Hartvigsen: Can you provide proof to the Yahoo micrhydro group...?"
    ...
    From:
    Joseph Hartvigsen
    ...
    View Contact
    To: davis ron
    Ron, do you have a reading comprehension problem, or a memory problem? I have already posted to the group the reason, as explained to me by Brian, why your turbines are sadly NOT ILLEGAL and why I don't have an exclusive right to make turgo spoons based on the blue and orange spoon designs from Sweden. Don't tell me that you missed reading the group posts that day!

    ReplyDelete