Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Open letter to Wim Klunne, March 11, 09

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Open Letter to Wim Klunne, Otto Rike (Ron Davis) March 11,2009





Open letter to Wim Klunne, http://microhydropower.net e-group site owner

Wim,
It is obvious that Joseph Hartvigsen and "Nando" knew beforehand, that you would not allow me to reply to their very damaging accusations and rantings recently made about me and my product on your site.
Therefore, they feel free to post anything libelous they please, as they have done.
Then, you, by preventing my replies, deliberately mislead the members into believing I have actually made no attempt to defend myself or my product.
The members should know you have been doing this for years.
Why you run your site this way is beyond my understanding.

I do know, and can prove to anyone's satisfaction, that you have been a active party from the beginning to Hartvigsen's and Ruyter's "Widow Carlson" fraudulent attempt to take over the public domain Swedish turgo turbine design we use.
Hartvigsen had already been using this fictitious story for years, with never any proof provided that their Widow Ingela Carlson existed.
Just threats and insults, as you saw.

You were later informed that the Swedish police, government welfare agencies, and five detective agencies found no proof that such a person ever existed. A $1000 dollar reward offered in eleven Swedish newspapers had the same result.
You had been repeatedly told there was no such person even before you allowed Hartvigsen's Dec. 12, 05 posting to the group (below), (which you have now removed from the archives).

http://www.mail-archive.com/microhydro@yaho.../msg01659.html

(Many other statements made in this posting can be shown to be completely untrue simply by reading the early group archives.(http://microhydropower.net, search: turgo))

Now, after years of allowing Hartvigsen to tell the members that the reason my turbines are illegal is because his partner Ruyter bought the design from the widow of the still un-named designer, who I am cheating out of her legitimate royalty payments, you are still allowing Hartvigsen and "Nando" to continue to make the same ownership claim on your site, but now without the widow Carlson story!
"Nando" is now saying, Forget the Widow!

You must really think the members are stupid. What an insult to the group!
Tell me, who do Hartvigsen and Ruyter now claim to have bought the design from, and who am I now supposed to be cheating out of their rightful royalty payments?
Did you bother to ask? Obviously not!
Yet you continue to allow Hartvigsen "Nando" to make the same accusations against me on your site, still telling the world that my turbines are illegal.

By this mis-use of the trust you have assumed as the world's largest microhydro e-group site owner you are consciously and deliberately providing the means for Hartvigsen and Ruyter to defraud the Yahoo microhydro group and the world-wide microhydro community into believing that they own a valuable design, which is actually in public domain.
You are being an active party to Internet fraud and libel against me.

It would be appropriate for you to make a statement to the group regarding this matter.

In any case I have to insist on being able to face my accusers.
I intend, one way or the other, to make the truth of this matter known.

Ron Davis
watermotor.net
watermotor@yahoo.com
wim klunne joseph hartvigsen brian kunzler peter ruyter swedish patent office microhydro holland fraud swedish patent office watermotor

No comments:

Post a Comment