Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Wim Klunne, Yahoo Microhydro Group List Owner: No Reply Permitted, March 5, 09

Klunne March 5, 09 No reply permitted, Message not approved: Open letter to Wim Klunne,



From: Wim Klunne
Subject: Message not approved: Open letter to Wim Klunne
To: "Otto Rike"
Date: Tuesday, May 5, 2009, 9:37 PM


Dear Ron,

I was still doubting whether to allow this message, but your message of today regarding terrorist aquisitions cleared my mind....

Wim


>
> Open letter to Wim Klunne,
> I am asking you one more time--let me reply!!!
>
> Once again you have published highly damaging and libelous messages posted by Joseph Hartvigsen and his cohort "Nando" regarding me and my Watermotor turbines on your Yahoo microhydro e-group site.
>
> The purpose of these messages is clearly to damage my business, our Watermotor project, and my personal reputation.
>
> You are well aware that Hartvigsen cannot provide factual support for the many damaging statements you have published.
>
> In fact, I specifically warned you that the anonymous member "Nando" had contacted a customer through your e-group in order to get her to cancel her order by convincing her that aluminum was useless for turbine runners. You still allowed him to post this garbage. This shows a considerable lack of respect for the membership on your part, and a complete lack of professional ethics.
> Because once again you took no reasonable precaution to insure the information you published was accurate or fair, nor heeded my warning, you have committed criminal defamation.
> To compound this crime you secretly prevent me from responding to these statements, deliberately leading the members to believe I had posted no response.
> This behavior is highly unethical and morally corrupt. Especially so, since you are well aware that you are actively helping Joseph Hartvigsen to defraud the entire microhydro community into believing what is not so.
>
> Ron Davis
> watermotor.net
> watermotor@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment