Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hartvigsen:"I was only trying to help you. I have had no intention to destroy the watermotor project." Nov. 24, 10

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Joseph Hartvigsen
To: davis ron
Sent: Wed, November 24, 2010 11:10:48 PM
Subject: Re: You have destroyed our Watermotor project with claims and accusation that you cannot prove.

Ron, answer me this, if I was trying to destroy the watermotor project why did I offer to pay the $2 per spoon to Ingella? Why did I offer to by castings from you so you could pay Ingella? Why did I send you several hundred greenspoons which you never acknowledged receiving? Why did I give you hub parts, etc.? Poorly fitting as they were, they were the best I had at the time. I was only trying to help you. I have had no intention to destroy the watermotor project. But, when your aliases (I'm not sure which if any is really you) posted accusations to the group I felt compelled to state what I believe to be true. And, I did state what I learned to be true earlier this year even when it was not in my favor about copyright of functional devices.

4 comments:

  1. That you could claim to be trying to "help" us by telling the world on the Internet for five years that our product is "illegal" speaks for itself.
    More importantly, you are again repeating your years long claims that I owed royalty payment for the use of the turgo design, and that there is an poor old lady(Ingella)in Sweden to whom these payment would go.
    I want to point out that after you had agreed to meet with our patent attorney Brian Kunzler you were unable present proof of any kind that your public turgo design ownership claims had any factual basis at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one was telling the world anything about this for five years. We dropped it and you would drag it out to the group forcing us to defend our position.

    Show me one instance where we posted anything on this topic that wasn't instigated by your online baiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.mbtmag.com/Content.aspx?id=2320

    Calif. Exec Accused Of Counterfeiting High-Tech Rifle Sights

    March 30, 2011

    ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — An arrest warrant has been issued for a California businessman who has been charged with counterfeiting high-tech rifle sights in a scheme to sell them over the Internet.

    Yongming "Steven" Sui, the 37-year-old chief executive officer of Anaheim-based Field Sport Inc., and two business associates are accused of manufacturing and advertising about 700 counterfeit gun sights and 200 magnifier systems for sale online, with a retail value of about $475,000, according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

    Sui is believed to be in China. He faces two felony counts of manufacturing and selling a counterfeit mark and possession of an assault weapon.

    EOTech is the United States-based corporation that has the copyright on the manufacture and sale of these weapon components.

    The magnifiers and gun sights help weapon users aim and fire at targets with greater accuracy and speed.

    Sui's business partner Isaac Cheuk Hang Tse, 65, and office manager Pao Sheng Yang, 34, were arrested last week and face the same charges. They are slated to be arraigned April 22.

    Sui faces a maximum sentence of three years and eight months in prison if convicted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joe,
    I have to assume that your previous comment is, once again, intended to convince the reader that you have some legal basis for claiming that our Watermotor turbines are "illegal", as you have been telling the public for the last several years. Perhaps you should also mention that when you met with our patent attorney Brian Kunzler in Salt Lake City on Dec. 23,09,you were, according to him, unable to present any evidence whatsoever to support the claims you have used to destroy our Watermotor rural aid project here in Bolivia. In other words you were unable to prove that what you and Peter Ruyter have been the public for years is not entirely fraudulent.
    I have forwarded your comment to Brian Kunzler. You are free to contact him with any new proof that my Watermotor turbines are "illegal".

    ReplyDelete